Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Walking the Cat Walk with the Dogs!

Sunday was the annual Fashion for Compassion fund raiser for our shelter.  This year John walked our Cody and Cory down the catwalk.  I think John and I were more nervous then the dogs, they were having a great time getting tons of attention from the attendees and playing with the other animals.  There were 21 canine models, 1 iguana and 2 sheep that walked the runway this year in their trendy outfits.  If you can't tell my group were dressed as cowboys/girls and walked to Trisha Yearwood, "Cowboys are my Weakness".

It was a great feeling to hear the VP of the shelter say we have saved not hundreds but thousands of animals in the last year, from dogs, cats, rabbits, reptiles, rodents, wildlife, farm animals and on and on and on.  It is a nice feeling to know that you may have helped in someway find these little guys a home and believe me they know it and they love you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment