Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Installment 5 - The Maltese Falcon


Today’s installment finds Paula Mallia as Mary Astor as Brigid O’Schanussey with Falcon in hand. 

Paula Mallia as Mary Astor as Brigid O’Schaunessey met The Fat Man in a dark corner of a local bus station, as soon as The Fat Man displayed the Falcon she quickly diverted his attention with a slice of roast beef she snatched the statue and ran out of the bus station into the cold rainy night.

As she enters her room she turns on the light to admire the beauty of the Falcon, to which a voice from afar says: I am trying to sleep, turn off the light also that is not a bird it is a dog, you have the wrong statue, The Fat Man has bamboozled you (loud organ music plays)!

Paula as Mary as Brigid says: I must stop wearing dark glasses in the middle of the night mustn't I, but; might I remind you that I may not have the Falcon but I do have something far more rare I have "The Maltese Doggie!" 

Time to shut up and go to bed!

The End

1 comment: