Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Days 73-77 - 2010



Took the fur babies for a hike at Uvas County Park in San Jose.  A friend told me about the park and even though I don't live that far away I had never heard of it.  Funny how such a beautiful and tranquil place can exist so closely to a large city.  You would think you were miles and miles into the wilderness.  It really gave me a moment to relax and de-stress just walking around listening to the many little waterfalls along the 2 mile loop.  We all say we want to do things like this but it seems like we never have the chance with our lives so busy.  As I get older I feel this more that I have to take time I want to try and see as much as I can while I am here on this earth want to be able to know what it felt like to sit in peace and listen to water flow, birds twitter, and my hounds howl at squirrels :)

Hope you have time to visit Ms. Nature this week she always dresses her best for you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great comment on my blog. You gave some good suggestions there. I agree with you, you can´t let hormones stop you from enjoying life!
    You have some beautiful photos up today! I love waterfalls, espesially the sound of rushing water!

    ReplyDelete